based on demand we sell pre-assembled kits which allow you to get an iMatrixSpray working in less than one hour.
we won’t sell fully assembled instruments, as these would require warranty, service and support which would add significantly to the the price of the instrument. this does not fit in our philosophy to provide affordable hardware to a wider community. and, since you have all the flexibility to modify the hardware and software, it is impossible for us to warrant for the function of the complete device. you may do whatever you want, and we guarantee for all the parts in the kits. we fully assemble and test each device before it leaves the factory. the spay head is removed for shipping – this is the only part which needs to be assembled in your lab. unpacking and MS Imaging the same day – that’s how we designed it.
our complete kits contain the pre-assembled and tested device – you just need a few minutes to complete the assembly. some technical details on the parts we use to build the systems:
- housing, made from water jet cut 3 mm thick aluminum and anodized in black, 20 mm Bosch profiles and a stainless steel base plate
- precision machined delta robotic system, aluminum, clear anodized
- syringe pump system with replaceable syringe
- motorized 6-port distribution valve (3 spray solutions + wash)
- pressure regulator and switching valve
- spray head, motor control board
- web server, camera, SD card with software for web interface
- LAN interface (10/100) and WLAN Access Point
- all tubing and cables; power supply 12V/5A
- power: 110-230V/1A, (country specific C13/14 power cord not included)
- gas: nitrogen or pressurized gas, 2 – 10 bar, 4 mm tube
setup and support
assembly and operation is simple by design – please have a look at this Manual
support is provided by forum, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and phone (+41 32 614 3837) – considering the delta in time zones, email is the fastest way to get help. you may provide a phone number and availability and we’ll call you back if required
please contact us at email@example.com to request a quote for you institution or with your questions
pricing and delivery time
cost of a kit is 6800 CHF excl. VAT and shipping. price is subject to change. we will ship with the carrier of your choice – if not specified we will offer the most economic route for your country. as the devices are produced in small batches, delivery time may vary from 2 to 60 days. please contact us for actual stock.